Dec 27, 2010 3:15 AM by Ariel Wesler

Apartment fire starts behind stove

A possible electrical fire caused nearly $150,000 in damages at an apartment building in Santa Maria. Firefighters responded to the apartments at 915 West Morrison just before 7:00 Sunday night. Fire crews say the fire started in a downstairs apartment behind the stove. It then spread to three other apartments in the building. All four of the city's fire companies responded to the scene. Firefighters say everyone got out safely. The Red Cross has placed seven adults and eight children in a hotel for the evening.


»Topics in this article


Offensive or inappropriate comments are subject to removal. To report a comment, please e-mail us at feedback@ksby.com, and include the name of the story and information on the comment.

Thank you! KSBY.com

Most Popular

Top Videos

1 2 3 4