Posted: Feb 26, 2010 8:01 PM by Courtney Meznarich
Updated: Feb 26, 2010 8:01 PM
A Buellton man is taken to the hospital with major burns, after a deep fryer sparks a fire in his home.
Santa Barbara County Fire officials say they responded to a residential fire in the 400 block of Dogwood just after 4 p.m.
Fire crews were able to put the flames out quickly, and contained the damage to the kitchen area.
Investigators believe a deep fat fryer is to blame.
45-year-old man was taken out of the home with third degree burns to both arms. He was taken to Santa Ynez Hospital for treatment.
PLEASE HELP US MODERATE COMMENTS
Offensive or inappropriate comments are subject to removal. To report a comment, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and include the name of the story and information on the comment.
Thank you! KSBY.com
Get deals up to 80% off here!
Find the lowest gas prices in your area
Submit your photos to KSBY
Check out our calendar of events
Save with Hot Deals across our counties!
Events across the Central Coast
Follow The CW5 on Facebook.
The KSBY online public file.
What do you think? Leave us your feedback.
KSBY is your official CA Lottery station for San Luis Obispo and Santa Barbara Counties