Posted: Jun 25, 2013 12:27 AM by ASSOCIATED PRESS
SANTA ANA, Calif. (AP) - Investigators say a Disneyland worker charged with sexually assaulting an 11-year-old girl may have had additional victims.
The Orange County District Attorney's office says 45-year-old Bryan William Anast was arraigned Monday and is being held on $1 million bail. He is charged with five felony counts of aggravated sexual assault of a child and possession of child pornography.
Anast was arrested last week at Disneyland, where he worked as a machinist who helped maintain rides.
The girl told sheriff's officials that Anast had assaulted her on four occasions between 1997 and 2000.
If convicted, he faces 63 years to life in prison.
Investigators are asking the public to help to identify additional victims.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
PLEASE HELP US MODERATE COMMENTS
Offensive or inappropriate comments are subject to removal. To report a comment, please e-mail us at email@example.com, and include the name of the story and information on the comment.
Thank you! KSBY.com
Get deals up to 80% off here!
Find the lowest gas prices in your area
Submit your photos to KSBY
Check out our calendar of events
Save with Hot Deals across our counties!
Events across the Central Coast
Follow The CW5 on Facebook.
The KSBY online public file.
What do you think? Leave us your feedback.
KSBY is your official CA Lottery station for San Luis Obispo and Santa Barbara Counties