Local News

Dec 15, 2009 11:38 AM by Emily Kiefer

Electric blanket to blame for house fire in SLO County

Cal Fire crews say an electric blanket is to blame for a fire in a home in northern San Luis Obispo County.

Firefighters were called out to the 4100 block of Las Tablas Willow Creek Road, near Paso Robles, just after 6:00 p.m. One person was home at the time, but was able to get out safely.

Firefighters were able to contain the flames to the room where they started. Damage is estimated at $18,000.

»Comments

»Topics in this article

PLEASE HELP US MODERATE COMMENTS

Offensive or inappropriate comments are subject to removal. To report a comment, please e-mail us at feedback@ksby.com, and include the name of the story and information on the comment.

Thank you! KSBY.com


Most Popular

Top Videos

1 2 3 4