Posted: Jan 24, 2010 3:45 PM by Danielle Lerner
Updated: Jan 24, 2010 3:45 PM
A fire in Guadalupe forces six people from their home.
Fire crews responded to a home in the 200 block of Pioneer Street just before 10:30 a.m. Sunday, after a fire broke out in the garage.
Crews say that garage had been converted into an unpermitted bedroom.
It appears the flames were sparked by a shorted extension chord, which ignited a nearby bed.
Between the garage and the contents inside, crews estimate about $25,000 worth of damage.
PLEASE HELP US MODERATE COMMENTS
Offensive or inappropriate comments are subject to removal. To report a comment, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and include the name of the story and information on the comment.
Thank you! KSBY.com
Get deals up to 80% off here!
Find the lowest gas prices in your area
Submit your photos to KSBY
Check out our calendar of events
Watch Daybreak Web Videos in full
Save with Hot Deals across our counties!
Events across the Central Coast
Follow The CW5 on Facebook.
The KSBY online public file.
What do you think? Leave us your feedback.
KSBY is your official CA Lottery station for San Luis Obispo and Santa Barbara Counties