Local News

Mar 17, 2010 12:19 AM by Jimena Martinez

Fire at Sea Shanty Restaurant causes thousands of dollars in damages

Fire officials say a stove's burner was left on at the Sea Shanty Restaurant in Cayucos, starting a fire late Monday night.

Crews say most of the damages were to the stove and grill. There was also smoke damage throughout the building. Damages are estimated at $10,000.

The owner says the restaurant will re-open for business either Tuesday or Wednesday.

»Comments

»Topics in this article

PLEASE HELP US MODERATE COMMENTS

Offensive or inappropriate comments are subject to removal. To report a comment, please e-mail us at feedback@ksby.com, and include the name of the story and information on the comment.

Thank you! KSBY.com


More News

Most Popular

Top Videos

1 2 3 4