H-SANTA BARBARA

Nov 8, 2013 5:42 PM by Katherine Worsham, KSBY News

Fire breaks out at tourist hostel

Santa Barbara City Fire officials say a fire broke out in a dryer at the Santa Barbara Tourist Hostel on Friday.

It started just before noon in the building on the 100 block of Chapala Street.

Firefighters say they were able to keep the flames from spreading beyond the room where the dryer was located.

Fifteen people had to evacuate while fire crews were on scene.

»Comments

PLEASE HELP US MODERATE COMMENTS

Offensive or inappropriate comments are subject to removal. To report a comment, please e-mail us at feedback@ksby.com, and include the name of the story and information on the comment.

Thank you! KSBY.com


Most Popular

Top Videos

1 2 3 4