H-PASO ROBLES

Dec 2, 2013 1:11 AM by Olivia DeGennaro, KSBY News

Fire burns house in Paso Robles

Firefighters responded to an early morning house fire today in Paso Robles.

It happened at a home in the 100 block of San Rafael at about 1:40 a.m. on Sunday.

Two people inside were asleep when the fire started.

One person smelled the smoke and both were able to escape without injuries. No one was hurt in the incident.

The American Red Cross is providing housing assistance to the victims.

First responders say the home did not have functioning smoke detectors. They're reminding people to make sure smoke detectors are properly installed in their homes.

»Comments

PLEASE HELP US MODERATE COMMENTS

Offensive or inappropriate comments are subject to removal. To report a comment, please e-mail us at feedback@ksby.com, and include the name of the story and information on the comment.

Thank you! KSBY.com


Most Popular

Top Videos

1 2 3 4