Posted: Jan 6, 2010 3:11 AM by Emily Kiefer
Updated: Jan 6, 2010 3:11 AM
Central Coast fire crews want to remind people to keep your chimneys clean this winter.
Firefighters had to work awhile Tuesday night to get to a fire that sparked in the flu of a chimney on the 5500 block of Hamilton Lane in Orcutt.
Fortunately, there was only damage to the flu itself and some damage to the adjacent room.
No one was hurt.
PLEASE HELP US MODERATE COMMENTS
Offensive or inappropriate comments are subject to removal. To report a comment, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and include the name of the story and information on the comment.
Thank you! KSBY.com
Get deals up to 80% off here!
Find the lowest gas prices in your area
Submit your photos to KSBY
Check out our calendar of events
Watch Daybreak Web Videos in full
Save with Hot Deals across our counties!
Events across the Central Coast
Follow The CW5 on Facebook.
The KSBY online public file.
What do you think? Leave us your feedback.
KSBY is your official CA Lottery station for San Luis Obispo and Santa Barbara Counties