Local News

Dec 23, 2009 8:51 PM by Jimena Martinez

Firefighter suffers minor injuries while responding to a residential fire in Nipomo

One firefighter suffers heat related injuries after responding to a residential fire in the Nipomo Mesa area.
A home owner on the 1100 block of Pomeroy and Willow Roads reported seeing smoke in an upstairs room just after 2:00 p.m. Wednesday.
Fire crews were able to contain the fire to one upstairs bedroom.
All of the people inside the home were able to get out safely.
The injured firefighter was taken to Arroyo Grande Hospital for a minor heat related injury.
The cost of damages to the home is about $5,000.

»Comments

»Topics in this article

PLEASE HELP US MODERATE COMMENTS

Offensive or inappropriate comments are subject to removal. To report a comment, please e-mail us at feedback@ksby.com, and include the name of the story and information on the comment.

Thank you! KSBY.com


Most Popular

Top Videos

1 2 3 4