Apr 7, 2014 7:07 PM by Katherine Worsham, KSBY News
A small fire broke out in the bedroom of a home in Oceano on Monday. It happened just after 2:30 p.m. at a home on the 2200 block of La Verne Street.
Five Cities Fire officials say firefighters were able to extinguish the blaze quickly and prevent it from spreading to other rooms.
Residents who were home at the time were able to get out safely and no one was hurt.
Photo courtesy: Five Cities Fire
PLEASE HELP US MODERATE COMMENTS
Offensive or inappropriate comments are subject to removal. To report a comment, please e-mail us at email@example.com, and include the name of the story and information on the comment.
Thank you! KSBY.com
5 minutes ago