Dec 26, 2013 1:39 AM by KSBY Staff
Five Cities Fire put out a fire that broke out in the laundry area of the Grover Beach Inn Tuesday.
It happened around 4:30 p.m. on 5th Avenue.
Five Cities Fire says the fire broke out next to several occupied rooms.
According to firefighters, the hotel serves as a long term residence for disadvantaged individuals.
Investigators are still looking into what sparked the fire.
PLEASE HELP US MODERATE COMMENTS
Offensive or inappropriate comments are subject to removal. To report a comment, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and include the name of the story and information on the comment.
Thank you! KSBY.com
1 hour ago