Posted: Sep 1, 2012 6:58 PM by Kathrene Herndon, KSBY News
The garage of a Guadalupe home caught on fire Saturday afternoon.
According to the Santa Barbara County Fire Department, around 2:45 p.m., the fire broke out in the garage of a one-story, single-family residence on the 400 block of Pioneer Street.
Firefighters were able to put out the flames pretty quickly, but the garage was burned and the home suffered smoke damage.
Engines from Santa Barbara County, Santa Maria, and Guadalupe fire departments responded to the blaze.
No one was injured in the fire.
PLEASE HELP US MODERATE COMMENTS
Offensive or inappropriate comments are subject to removal. To report a comment, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and include the name of the story and information on the comment.
Thank you! KSBY.com
Get deals up to 80% off here!
Find the lowest gas prices in your area
Submit your photos to KSBY
Check out our calendar of events
Watch Daybreak Web Videos in full
Save with Hot Deals across our counties!
Events across the Central Coast
Follow The CW5 on Facebook.
The KSBY online public file.
What do you think? Leave us your feedback.
KSBY is your official CA Lottery station for San Luis Obispo and Santa Barbara Counties