Posted: Oct 21, 2013 7:31 AM by Donna Winnick, KSBY News
Updated: Oct 21, 2013 8:18 AM
One person is recovering from burns to their foot from a detached garage fire in Lompoc.
The fire broke out around 10:50 Sunday night in the 500 block of North East Street.
Officials say the fire started after an oil lamp was knocked over accidentally. The garage and its contents are destroyed.
There is no damage to any other structures.
PLEASE HELP US MODERATE COMMENTS
Offensive or inappropriate comments are subject to removal. To report a comment, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and include the name of the story and information on the comment.
Thank you! KSBY.com
Get deals up to 80% off here!
Find the lowest gas prices in your area
Submit your photos to KSBY
Check out our calendar of events
Save with Hot Deals across our counties!
Events across the Central Coast
Follow The CW5 on Facebook.
The KSBY online public file.
What do you think? Leave us your feedback.
KSBY is your official CA Lottery station for San Luis Obispo and Santa Barbara Counties