Posted: Oct 9, 2012 4:09 PM by Christina Jensen, KSBY News
A gas leak evacuated a student apartment complex in Goleta Tuesday afternoon.
Storke Ranch Apartments located on Los Carneros Road and Mesa Road was evacuated just before 11:00 a.m.
The Santa Barbara County Fire Department says construction in the area ruptured the gas line.
The gas company was called out to fix the leak.
There were no injuries or damages.
PLEASE HELP US MODERATE COMMENTS
Offensive or inappropriate comments are subject to removal. To report a comment, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and include the name of the story and information on the comment.
Thank you! KSBY.com
Get deals up to 80% off here!
Find the lowest gas prices in your area
Submit your photos to KSBY
Check out our calendar of events
Watch Daybreak Web Videos in full
Save with Hot Deals across our counties!
Events across the Central Coast
Follow The CW5 on Facebook.
The KSBY online public file.
What do you think? Leave us your feedback.
KSBY is your official CA Lottery station for San Luis Obispo and Santa Barbara Counties