Posted: Sep 21, 2012 5:34 AM by KSBY News, Carina Corral
The Mind Body Wellness Expo this weekend in Paso Robles will bring together many of the Central Coast's alternative healthcare practitioners.
Folks can hear lectures and get one-on-one time with experts in fields like acupuncture, hypnotherapy, meditation and message therapy.
There will also be music by Human Nation and food provided by The Wellness Kitchen.
It is Sunday from 10am-4pm at Villa Nel Mondo at 3260 Nacimiento Lake Drive.
Here's a look at the day's itinerary:
• Janise Rennie Native American Ceremony, Setting the Blessings & 4 Directions for the Event 10:00 a.m.
• Lauren Narayum Vinyasa Yoga Therapeutics and Mixed Martial Arts 10:15 a.m.
• Dr. Zoe Wells, Naturopath Taking Health Beyond 2012, Creating your highest level of Vitality & Wellness 10:15 a.m.
• Dr William Mehring, Chiropractor, Counselor, Hynotherapist, Author 11:00 a.m.
Learning How to Muscle Testing, the principals of his book, Reducing stress &"Finding Peace in Chaos"
• Harry Farmer, Consulting Astrologer & Teacher 11:00 a.m.
Assist you with Greater Insight to Your Life's Journey
• Dr. Lucia Capacione, Psychologist, Best Selling Author & Art Therapist 12:00 p.m.
Visioning, Designing the Life of Your Dreams
• Penny Harrington Crystal Healer, Color Therapist of Morro Bay Penny will demonstrate crystal and color healing. 12:00 p.m. • Mary Uebersax, Massage Th., Yoga Instr., Plant Passion© Home Health & Personal Care Treatments w/Essential Oils 1:00 p.m.
• Kieko Ishikawa, Acupuncture Acupuncture & Muscle Testing to unblock and create healing within the Body 1:00 p.m.
• Antoinette Payne, Cert. Ayurveda Practicioner Treating the Mind & Body through Ayurvedic Medicine 2:00 p.m.
• Dr. William Mehring Identifying your Personality & the Personality Matchups that Create Lasting Love 2:00 p.m.
• Kim Bothwell, Cert. Hypno., Meditation Teacher & Thai Buddist Shaman 3:00 p.m.
Principals & Teachings of Shamanism & Meditation
• Leslie Kubin, Indigo Bifeedback Mind & Body Balance, retraining your response to stress, illness and disease 3:00 p.m.