Posted: Jan 28, 2013 7:58 PM by Kelly Orsini, KSBY News
Updated: Jan 28, 2013 7:59 PM
A fire that caused $123,000 worth of damage to a home in Paso Robles Sunday was sparked by cigarettes that were improperly disposed of, fire investigators said.
The fire happened Sunday at about 10:30 p.m. in the 3200 block of Oak Street.
Two people were home at the time, but both got out safely before firefighters arrived.
Fire investigators say cigarettes that had been discarded in a trash can at the back of the home sparked the flames.
PLEASE HELP US MODERATE COMMENTS
Offensive or inappropriate comments are subject to removal. To report a comment, please e-mail us at email@example.com, and include the name of the story and information on the comment.
Thank you! KSBY.com
Get deals up to 80% off here!
Find the lowest gas prices in your area
Submit your photos to KSBY
Check out our calendar of events
Save with Hot Deals across our counties!
Events across the Central Coast
Follow The CW5 on Facebook.
The KSBY online public file.
What do you think? Leave us your feedback.
KSBY is your official CA Lottery station for San Luis Obispo and Santa Barbara Counties