Posted: Oct 23, 2012 10:37 AM by Kelly Orsini, KSBY News
Updated: Oct 23, 2012 10:58 AM
A fire between two commercial buildings in Paso Robles Monday morning was caused by an overloaded exterior electrical outlet, according to the Paso Robles Fire Department. The buildings are located at 2235 Spring Street.
Fire investigators say the outlet had multiple electrical appliances plugged into it. They say transients appeared to have been living in the concealed space where the fire broke out.
Bystanders helped a woman escape the flames after she became stuck in the space. She was not hurt.
Firefighters were able to keep the flames from spreading into the buildings.
PLEASE HELP US MODERATE COMMENTS
Offensive or inappropriate comments are subject to removal. To report a comment, please e-mail us at email@example.com, and include the name of the story and information on the comment.
Thank you! KSBY.com
Get deals up to 80% off here!
Find the lowest gas prices in your area
Submit your photos to KSBY
Check out our calendar of events
Watch Daybreak Web Videos in full
Save with Hot Deals across our counties!
Events across the Central Coast
Follow The CW5 on Facebook.
The KSBY online public file.
What do you think? Leave us your feedback.
KSBY is your official CA Lottery station for San Luis Obispo and Santa Barbara Counties