Posted: Jul 30, 2012 9:52 PM by CJ, The Associated Press
LOS ANGELES (AP) - Michael Jackson's estate has acknowledged that they limited access to the home shared by the late singer's mother and children in response to a driveway disturbance last week.
The estate's statement released Monday afternoon does not specify which members of Jackson's family are no longer allowed at the home but says the list is subject to change. The statement says an approved guest list was requested by an attorney for TJ Jackson, the son of Tito Jackson who was appointed temporary guardian of the children last week.
The statement was issued in response to an online report by journalist Roland Martin that states Jackson's siblings Randy, Janet and Jermaine have been blocked from visiting the home. The trio was present at a July 23 scuffle that remains under investigation.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
PLEASE HELP US MODERATE COMMENTS
Offensive or inappropriate comments are subject to removal. To report a comment, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and include the name of the story and information on the comment.
Thank you! KSBY.com
Get deals up to 80% off here!
Find the lowest gas prices in your area
Submit your photos to KSBY
Check out our calendar of events
Watch Daybreak Web Videos in full
Save with Hot Deals across our counties!
Events across the Central Coast
Follow The CW5 on Facebook.
The KSBY online public file.
What do you think? Leave us your feedback.
KSBY is your official CA Lottery station for San Luis Obispo and Santa Barbara Counties