Local News

Nov 25, 2009 2:28 PM by Kelly Bush

Mobile home fire started in fireplace

A fire was contained to the attic of a mobile home in Creston Wednesday morning. According to Cal Fire, the fire started after 8:30 a.m. on the 8500 block of O'Donovan Road.

Investigators say the fire was caused by the fireplace and that the homeowners helped put it out.

Total damage is estimated at $1,000.

»Comments

»Topics in this article

PLEASE HELP US MODERATE COMMENTS

Offensive or inappropriate comments are subject to removal. To report a comment, please e-mail us at feedback@ksby.com, and include the name of the story and information on the comment.

Thank you! KSBY.com


More News

Most Popular

Top Videos

1 2 3 4