Jan 7, 2014 5:19 PM
KSBY-TV (NBC), the leading media company on California's Central Coast, seeks a dynamic Multimedia Journalist with a passion for investigative journalism.
• Shoot, write and edit stories for our TV newscasts as well as write stories for online and social media.
• Excellent Journalist with keen attention to detail and understand the different styles of writing for broadcast and Web.
• Must be up to date on current events.
• A solid work ethic with a passion and drive to improve. Must take constructive criticism well and be a solid, reliable team player that will add to our energetic staff.
• Understanding of video journalism.
• Strong passion and desire to use social media daily. Up to date on the latest trends in web and social media.
• Be willing to work nights, holidays and weekends.
• At least 18-months of on-air experience at a local news affiliate is preferred.
• Must have a valid driver's license and able to carry upwards of 30lbs.
• An understanding of California's Central Coast is a plus.
Please email your resume and link to your reel to email@example.com.
DVD will not be accepted.
PLEASE HELP US MODERATE COMMENTS
Offensive or inappropriate comments are subject to removal. To report a comment, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and include the name of the story and information on the comment.
Thank you! KSBY.com