Your Family

Feb 16, 2010 4:16 PM by Bethany Tucker

Nipomo business evacuated after employees smell smoke

A Nipomo business has been evacuated after fire crews say employees reported smelling smoke.

Officials with Cal Fire say they received word of the possible fire at Hydrex Pest Control in Nipomo at about 12:50p.m. Tuesday. That business is located on the 100 blk. of Cuyama Lane, near Hutton Rd. No other details have been released.

Stay with KSBY News and KSBY.com for the latest on this story.

»Comments

»Topics in this article

PLEASE HELP US MODERATE COMMENTS

Offensive or inappropriate comments are subject to removal. To report a comment, please e-mail us at feedback@ksby.com, and include the name of the story and information on the comment.

Thank you! KSBY.com


More News

Most Popular

Top Videos

1 2 3 4