Jun 4, 2010 2:09 PM by Monica Quintero
An Orcutt family's dog alerted the family a fire had sparked in their home. Santa Barbara County and Santa Maria firefighters responded to the incident at about 5 a.m. on Friday.
The fire took place on the 3000 block of Angeles Road in Orcutt. Firefighters say the family did not have a working smoke detector. The fire sparked in a bedroom and firefighters were able to confine the fire to that bedroom.
Firefighters say it's now under investigation and there were no injuries.
PLEASE HELP US MODERATE COMMENTS
Offensive or inappropriate comments are subject to removal. To report a comment, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and include the name of the story and information on the comment.
Thank you! KSBY.com
5 hours ago