Posted: Jun 4, 2010 11:09 AM by Monica Quintero
Updated: Jun 4, 2010 11:09 AM
An Orcutt family's dog alerted the family a fire had sparked in their home. Santa Barbara County and Santa Maria firefighters responded to the incident at about 5 a.m. on Friday.
The fire took place on the 3000 block of Angeles Road in Orcutt. Firefighters say the family did not have a working smoke detector. The fire sparked in a bedroom and firefighters were able to confine the fire to that bedroom.
Firefighters say it's now under investigation and there were no injuries.
PLEASE HELP US MODERATE COMMENTS
Offensive or inappropriate comments are subject to removal. To report a comment, please e-mail us at email@example.com, and include the name of the story and information on the comment.
Thank you! KSBY.com
Get deals up to 80% off here!
Find the lowest gas prices in your area
Submit your photos to KSBY
Check out our calendar of events
Watch Daybreak Web Videos in full
Save with Hot Deals across our counties!
Events across the Central Coast
Follow The CW5 on Facebook.
The KSBY online public file.
What do you think? Leave us your feedback.
KSBY is your official CA Lottery station for San Luis Obispo and Santa Barbara Counties