Posted: Dec 4, 2009 7:57 AM by Bethany Tucker
Updated: Dec 4, 2009 7:57 AM
San Luis Obispo fire crews are cleaning up after a small fire breaks out at a home
Firefighters were called to the home on the 1200 blk. of Briarwood Dr. just before 4:00a.m. Friday. When they arrived, they say they saw heavy smoke coming out of the house and a small fire near the back of the home. Fire crews were able to get the fire out quickly. The two residents inside the home were able to get out safely.
Officials say it appears the small fire began in the kitchen of the home, after food was left on the stove. They say there is heavy heat and smoke damage throughout the 1,600 sq. ft. home. The American Red Cross is providing aid to the residents of that home.
PLEASE HELP US MODERATE COMMENTS
Offensive or inappropriate comments are subject to removal. To report a comment, please e-mail us at email@example.com, and include the name of the story and information on the comment.
Thank you! KSBY.com
Get deals up to 80% off here!
Find the lowest gas prices in your area
Submit your photos to KSBY
Check out our calendar of events
Watch Daybreak Web Videos in full
Save with Hot Deals across our counties!
Events across the Central Coast
Follow The CW5 on Facebook.
The KSBY online public file.
What do you think? Leave us your feedback.
KSBY is your official CA Lottery station for San Luis Obispo and Santa Barbara Counties