Local News

Mar 28, 2010 11:34 PM by Courtney Meznarich

Smoking may have caused house fire on Nipomo Mesa

Smoking may be to blame for a house fire on the Nipomo Mesa that caused thousands of dollars in damage.

The fire broke out in a home in the 2000 block of Callender Road near Raptor Street just before 12:30 a.m. Sunday.

It took fire crews about an hour and a half to control the flames.

They were able to contain it to a single room.

No one was hurt but investigators say there is about $50,000 in damage.

»Comments

»Topics in this article

PLEASE HELP US MODERATE COMMENTS

Offensive or inappropriate comments are subject to removal. To report a comment, please e-mail us at feedback@ksby.com, and include the name of the story and information on the comment.

Thank you! KSBY.com


More News

Most Popular

Top Videos

1 2 3 4