Posted: May 13, 2013 9:55 PM by Ed Zuchelli, KSBY News
Updated: May 14, 2013 10:16 AM
Firefighters responded to an apartment complex fire in Lompoc Monday morning.
The fire was started by cigarette ashes.
It started around 4:40 in the morning.
The Lompoc Fire Department says there was no working smoke detector in the apartment where the fire started.
One person was treated for burns and smoke inhalation and was taken to a local hospital for treatment.
PLEASE HELP US MODERATE COMMENTS
Offensive or inappropriate comments are subject to removal. To report a comment, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and include the name of the story and information on the comment.
Thank you! KSBY.com
Get deals up to 80% off here!
Find the lowest gas prices in your area
Submit your photos to KSBY
Check out our calendar of events
Save with Hot Deals across our counties!
Events across the Central Coast
Follow The CW5 on Facebook.
The KSBY online public file.
What do you think? Leave us your feedback.
KSBY is your official CA Lottery station for San Luis Obispo and Santa Barbara Counties