Local News

Jan 11, 2010 12:00 PM by Monica Quintero

Two residents safe after Pismo Beach home catches on fire

Two Pismo Beach residents are safe after a fire breaks out in their home. It happened around 11:40 Sunday morning at 194 Searidge Court. A spokesperson for San Luis Obispo Cal Fire says that the fire was contained to an oven and a wall in the kitchen. Neither of the two people in the home were seriously hurt but an ambulance was called for one of the residents who suffered smoke inhalation. Damage is estimated around $4,000.

»Comments

»Topics in this article

PLEASE HELP US MODERATE COMMENTS

Offensive or inappropriate comments are subject to removal. To report a comment, please e-mail us at feedback@ksby.com, and include the name of the story and information on the comment.

Thank you! KSBY.com


Most Popular

Top Videos

1 2 3 4