Posted: Jan 30, 2013 11:13 AM by Katherine Worsham, KSBY News
Updated: Jan 30, 2013 11:15 AM
The Santa Barbara County Fire Department says a fire that burned a barn in Cuyama Tuesday was caused by malfunctioning mechanical equipment.
The fire started just after 10:00 AM at a barn on the 2000 block of Foothill Road.
It took firefighters about 40 minutes to get the fire knocked down and they were able to prevent it from spreading to nearby buildings.
PLEASE HELP US MODERATE COMMENTS
Offensive or inappropriate comments are subject to removal. To report a comment, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and include the name of the story and information on the comment.
Thank you! KSBY.com
Get deals up to 80% off here!
Find the lowest gas prices in your area
Submit your photos to KSBY
Check out our calendar of events
Watch Daybreak Web Videos in full
Save with Hot Deals across our counties!
Events across the Central Coast
Follow The CW5 on Facebook.
The KSBY online public file.
What do you think? Leave us your feedback.
KSBY is your official CA Lottery station for San Luis Obispo and Santa Barbara Counties