Posted: Mar 13, 2013 2:37 PM by Katherine Worsham, KSBY News
The Santa Barbara County Fire Department says the improper wiring of an electric wall heater caused a house fire in Santa Barbara Monday morning.
The fire broke out just after 4:00 am at a home on the 700 block of Ribera Drive.
Eight people were displaced by the fire. Fire officials said the home had no working smoke detectors.
PLEASE HELP US MODERATE COMMENTS
Offensive or inappropriate comments are subject to removal. To report a comment, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and include the name of the story and information on the comment.
Thank you! KSBY.com
Get deals up to 80% off here!
Find the lowest gas prices in your area
Submit your photos to KSBY
Check out our calendar of events
Save with Hot Deals across our counties!
Events across the Central Coast
Follow The CW5 on Facebook.
The KSBY online public file.
What do you think? Leave us your feedback.
KSBY is your official CA Lottery station for San Luis Obispo and Santa Barbara Counties