KSBY-TV (NBC), the leading media company on California’s Central Coast, seeks a dynamic Digital Multimedia Journalist with a passion for consuming and generating news on all platforms, including web, mobile, social media, and TV.
- Shoot, write, edit and report for our web and social media sites.
- Generate original story ideas and web-exclusive content.
- Come up with ways to engage audiences on all platforms.
- Understand the different styles of reporting for online and television.
- Up-to-date on the latest social media trends.
- Experience with video journalism.
- Willingness to work nights, holidays and weekends.
- Ability to multitask and deliver on deadlines in high pressure environments.
- Take constructive criticism well and be a solid, reliable team player that will add to our energetic staff.
- A college degree in journalism or related field.
- At least two years of reporting at a local news affiliate is preferred.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and ability to carry up to 30lbs.
- Understanding of California’s Central Coast is a plus.
Please email your resume and link to your reel to firstname.lastname@example.org.
KSBY Communications is an equal opportunity employer. Pre-employment screening is required including a driving record check and drug screening. Valid California driver’s license will be required.