Posted 10:37 AM 10/23/2012 : Investigators: fire caused by overloaded electrical outlet in space where transients lived
A fire between two commercial buildings in Paso Robles Monday morning was caused by an overloaded exterior electrical outlet, according to the Paso Robles Fire Department. The buildings are located at 2235 Spring Street.Fire investigators say the outlet had multiple electrical appliances
Get deals up to 80% off here!
Find the lowest gas prices in your area
Submit your photos to KSBY
Check out our calendar of events
Watch Daybreak Web Videos in full
Save with Hot Deals across our counties!
Events across the Central Coast
Follow The CW5 on Facebook.
The KSBY online public file.
What do you think? Leave us your feedback.
KSBY is your official CA Lottery station for San Luis Obispo and Santa Barbara Counties