Posted 1:07 PM 8/16/2013 : Toddler dies after eating colorful laundry detergent pod
(WESH) A 7-month-old Kissimmee, Florida child died after eating a laundry detergent pod that was left on a bed Friday.
According to police, the child and the child's mother live in a battered women's shelter.
The mother took the pod and put it on the bed where the child was
Get deals up to 80% off here!
Find the lowest gas prices in your area
Submit your photos to KSBY
Check out our calendar of events
Save with Hot Deals across our counties!
Events across the Central Coast
Follow The CW5 on Facebook.
The KSBY online public file.
What do you think? Leave us your feedback.
KSBY is your official CA Lottery station for San Luis Obispo and Santa Barbara Counties