Authorities say divers have resumed a search for the final missing victim who perished in a boat fire off Santa Cruz Island.
The victim is one of 34 who died at sea last week. Five of the Conception's six crew members survived after multiple attempts to save the others who were trapped below deck.
Santa Barbara County Sheriff's Lt. Erik Raney says salvage efforts to recover the Conception also resumed Wednesday.
According to the Coast Guard, crews are moving the crane that will be used to raise the boat back into position, and they expect to start raising the Conception out of the water as soon as Thursday.
A criminal investigation of the fire is being handled by the Coast Guard, FBI and U.S. Attorney's Office in Los Angeles.
Authorities have said the victims, 21 women and 13 men from 16 to 62 years old, appear to have died from smoke inhalation.