Santa Barbara County is reporting 47 confirmed cases of COVID-19 as of Friday, March 27.
The newly confirmed positive cases range in age from less than 10-years-old to their 70s.
Two of the new patients live in Santa Maria, one is in the unincorporated Goleta Valley, two are in Goleta, nine are in Santa Barbara, and one is in the Carpinteria-Montecito-Summerland area.
Of the 47 confirmed cases, five are hospitalized with two in the ICU. Thirty-one patients are recovering in isolation at home and 11 are fully recovered.
Health Officer Dr. Henning Ansorg said Friday that turn around times for lab results have improved significantly.
Santa Barbara County has created a new section at readysbc.org dedicated to COVID-19 economic recovery. The website features information and resources for both businesses and individuals affected by the pandemic.
Other Santa Barbara County resources:
- County Public Health (PHD): www.PublicHealthSBC.org [t.e2ma.net]
- PHD Twitter [t.e2ma.net], PHD Facebook [t.e2ma.net]
- County Twitter [t.e2ma.net], County Facebook [t.e2ma.net]
- County Call Center: (833) 688-5551, 9 a.m.- 6 p.m
- 2-1-1 Call Center: Dial 211 or outside the (805) area code, call toll free to (800) 400-1572
- PHD Recorded Information Line: (805) 681-4373
- Behavioral Wellness 24/7 Access Line: (888) 868-1649
- Community Wellness Team: (805) 364-2750