Santa Barbara County added 134 new cases of COVID-19 on Wednesday, bringing the county's total to 12,636 confirmed cases as of December 9.
Fifty-nine people are hospitalized, including 11 patients who are in the ICU. Health officials say 11,746 people have recovered.
Santa Barbara County has had 139 deaths attributed to COVID-19.
Breakdown of cases by location:
- Santa Maria - 4,941
- Santa Barbara - 1,797
- Lompoc - 1,316
- Lompoc federal prison - 1,031
- Orcutt - 588
- Isla Vista - 555
- Guadalupe and North County unincorporated areas (Sisquoc, Casmalia, Garey, Cuyama, New Cuyama) - 540
- Goleta - 423
- Unincorporated Goleta Valley and Gaviota - 344
- Carpinteria and South County unincorporated areas (Montecito, Summerland) - 337
- Santa Ynez Valley (Solvang, Buellton, Santa Ynez, Los Alamos, Los Olivos, Ballard) - 280
The location of an additional 484 cases is listed as "pending."
Three free coronavirus testing sites are open to the community in Santa Maria, Buellton, and Goleta.
Additional testing is also available at the Public Health Testing Site in Santa Maria through Thursday, Dec. 10.
Appointments are required at all locations. Click here for information on how to make an appointment.
For more information on the county's COVID-19 response, visit publichealthsbc.org.