Santa Barbara County is reporting 71 new cases of COVID-19 over three days, bringing the county's total to 9,475 confirmed cases as of October 12.
Twenty-five new cases were added on Saturday, 22 new cases were added Sunday, and 24 cases were added Monday.
Twenty-four people are hospitalized, including six patients who are in the ICU.
Health officials say 9,240 people have recovered.
Santa Barbara County has had 116 deaths attributed to COVID-19.
Breakdown of cases by location:
- Santa Maria - 4,052
- Santa Barbara - 1,249
- Lompoc federal prison - 1,025
- Lompoc - 894
- Guadalupe and North County unincorporated areas (Sisquoc, Casmalia, Garey, Cuyama, New Cuyama) - 439
- Orcutt - 345
- Goleta - 268
- Isla Vista - 255
- Unincorporated Goleta Valley and Gaviota - 209
- Carpinteria and South County unincorporated areas (Montecito, Summerland) - 202
- Santa Ynez Valley (Solvang, Buellton, Santa Ynez, Los Alamos, Los Olivos, Ballard) - 168
The location of an additional 369 cases is listed as "pending."
Three free coronavirus testing sites are available to the community in Santa Maria, Buellton, and Goleta.
A pop-up testing clinic will be open on October 23 and November 6 in Isla Vista.
Appointments are required at all locations. Click here or call 888-634-1123 to make an appointment.
For more information on the county's COVID-19 response, visit publichealthsbc.org.