Santa Barbara County is reporting the deaths of two more people who tested positive for COVID-19.
Health officials say both patients lived in Santa Maria and had underlying health conditions.
Santa Barbara County has had 105 deaths attributed to COVID-19.
The county also added 30 new cases of COVID-19 on Friday, bringing the county's total to 8,608 confirmed cases as of September 11.
Thirty-eight people are hospitalized, including 12 patients who are in the ICU.
Health officials say 8,320 people have recovered.
Breakdown of cases by location:
- Santa Maria - 3,715
- Santa Barbara - 1,160
- Lompoc federal prison - 1,024
- Lompoc - 753
- Guadalupe and North County unincorporated areas (Sisquoc, Casmalia, Garey, Cuyama, New Cuyama) - 368
- Orcutt - 287
- Goleta - 233
- Carpinteria and South County unincorporated areas (Montecito, Summerland) - 185
- Unincorporated Goleta Valley and Gaviota - 183
- Isla Vista - 180
- Santa Ynez Valley (Solvang, Buellton, Santa Ynez, Los Alamos, Los Olivos, Ballard) - 133
The location of an additional 387 cases is listed as "pending."
Three free coronavirus testing sites are available to the community in Santa Maria, Buellton, and Goleta.
Appointments are required at all locations. Click here or call 888-634-1123 to make an appointment.
For more information on the county's COVID-19 response, visit publichealthsbc.org.