Some Atascadero residents may encounter minor traffic delays this week while road striping occurs.
Striping is expected to take place from Tuesday through Friday on the following streets:
- El Camino Real from San Anselmo East to San Benito Road
- San Benito Road from Colima Road to Traffic Way
- Tunitas Avenue from Bajada Avenue to Traffic Way
- Nogales Avenue from Dolores Avenue to Dulzura Avenue
- Rosario Avenue from El Camino Real to Traffic Way
The work follows roadway reconstruction in those areas.
City officials say contractors will have open a minimum of one lane of traffic and there will be traffic control to allow for access to all properties.
Residents can get updates on street projects on the City of Atascadero website.