NewsLocal News

Actions

Firefighters extinguish small fire at Morro Bay home

Posted at 3:07 PM, Jul 25, 2019
and last updated 2019-07-25 18:56:01-04

Firefighters extinguished a fire outside a home in Morro Bay on Thursday.

It happened in the 600 block of Morro Street.

The Morro Bay Fire Department says the fence and driveway were damaged.

Authorities say the fire was caused by leaking gasoline and cigarettes.

No one was injured.

<figcaption class="wp-caption-text" id="caption-attachment-205329">Firefighters at the scene of a driveway fire on Morro St. (Photo courtesy Morro Bay Fire Department)