NewsLocal News

Actions

Firefighters respond to dryer fire at Cal Poly

FxWTg8IaYAE6hkD.jpg
Posted at 9:19 PM, May 29, 2023

Firefighters responded to a dryer fire at Cal Poly Monday night.

San Luis Obispo City Fire Department officials say they responded to a dryer fire on campus.

When firefighters arrived, they found the fire extinguished with no extension.

Crews helped with smoke removal.

Nobody was injured in the fire.

Firefighters used the incident to remind people to clean out the lint from their dryer.

Here is a link to dryer safety tips.