UPDATE 9:45 a.m.
Numerous roads across San Luis Obispo County face floods and mudslides, prompting closures.
Northern San Luis Obispo County was impacted the most, primarily around creekside areas.
Detailed below are all the closures as reported by San Luis Obispo County.
Given the volume of active incidents and floods, it's unknown when these roads will re-open.
- San Simeon Creek Road.
- Green Street to Ardath Drive.
- Bradford Road and Orville Place.
- Cowper Street to Haddon Drive to Langton Street.
- Ramsey Street between Latham Place and Wilton Drive.
- Santa Rosa Creek Road to Main Street to HWY 46.
- Old Creek Road to HWY 1 and HWY 46.
- San Luisito Creek Road near Nicola Ranch Road.
- South Bay Boulevard.
- Turri Road.
- SR 1 Main Street exit.
- Cholame Valley Road to McMillan Canyon Road to HWY 46.
- San Marcos Road to HWY 101 to Nacimiento Lake Road.
- San Marcos Road to Wellsona Road.
- Adelaida Road to Vineyard Drive to Nacimiento Lake Drive since Monday at 8:39 p.m.
- Adelaida Road to Chimney Rock Road to Vineyard Drive.
- Chimney Rock Road.
- Peachy Canyon Road.
- South River Road to Spanish Camp Road.
- HWY 101 at 17th Street.
- HWY 101 at 13th Street both directions.
- 13th Street Bridge.
- Creston Road to Neal Spring Road to Cripple Creek Road.
- Penman Springs Road.
- Redondo Lane.
- O'Donovan Road.
- Salinas Avenue between Hawley Street and Eddy Street.
- South El Pomar Road to Homestead Road to Rancho Road.
- SR 41 between Atascadero and Morro Bay.
- Los Palos Road and Santa Barbara Road.
- Tassajara Creek Road.
- 4700 and 4900 blocks of Las Pilitas Road.
San Luis Obispo:
- Buckley Road to Vachell Lane to Hoover Road.
- South Higuera Street near HWY 101.
- Orcutt Road to Righetti Road to Avocado Lane.
- Orcutt Road from Biddle Ranch Road.
- Monte Road before Baron Canyon Ranch Road.
- Ontario Road to Avila Beach Drive to San Luis Bay Drive.
- East El Campo Road to Los Berros Road to HWY 10.
- Hi Mountain Road dirt portion on Lopez and Pozo sides.
- East El Campo Road to Los Berros Road to HWY 101.
- 22nd Street to Silver Spur Place and Willow Street.
- Thompson Avenue between Rancho Road and HWY 166.