Saturday is the winter solstice, the beginning of winter and the day with the least amount of daylight.
Doordash has released data from last year, showing the top 10 most popular food items ordered last on the "shortest" day of the year.
Americans battled the winter blues by chowing down.
Hash browns came in the third most ordered item, a whopping %1,400 percent increase year-over-year.
Pad thai came in second.
Cheeseburgers and fries came in as the number one comfort food of choice, according to Doordash.
1. Cheeseburgers + French Fries
2. Pad Thai
3. Hash Browns - 1400% increase
4. Beef Tacos
5. Fried Rice
6. Chili - 500% increase
7. Nachos - 240% increase
8. Fried Pickles - 465% increase
9. Stuffed Jalapenos - 300% increase
10. Breakfast Burritos - 260% increase