(UPDATE) 1:00 p.m. — In less than two hours, reservations for the Star Wars: Galaxy Edge sold out for the first month.
General reservations for Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge are no longer available, reservations are still available with a Disneyland Resort Hotel stay. Visit https://t.co/GUycBhQs0k to book your visit! Don’t forget, reservations are not needed beginning June 24.
— Disneyland Today (@DisneylandToday) May 2, 2019
No reservations needed starting June 24.
(Original Story) 9:30 a.m. — Calling all Jedi’s — ‘May the Force Be With You’ if you want to visit Star Wars: Galaxy Edge at Disneyland in the first month.
The much anticipated new section to the theme park will have themed rides, stores and foods. It opens to the public on May 31.
Reservations open at 10 a.m. on Thursday for those visitors who are not staying at a Disneyland Resort hotel.
Here’s the info you need to know:
The primary Guest making the reservation for the group must provide a valid government-issued photo ID at check-in and must be 14 years of age or older, or else the entire party will be unable to access the land.
- You may add up to 5 additional Guests.
- Each Guest 3 years of age or older will need a reservation.
- Each Guest is limited to one reservation.
- You will not be able to modify Guest names or the reservation date and time.
- You will not be able to add new Guests.
- Each adult Guest (age 18 or over) must provide a valid government-issued photo ID to access the land.
During the reservation period, access to the experiences in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge is subject to capacity. Once you make your reservation, no changes or modifications will be allowed.
Reservations are void if transferred or sold and have no cash value. Unused reservations will be forfeited and not replaced.
Here is the reservations page.