Restaurants, wineries and breweries from across the Santa Maria Valley are participating in "The Great Santa Maria Takeout."
Participating businesses are offering specials for diners from January 22nd to January 31st.
Diners also have a chance to win a stay-cation in Santa Maria Valley. It includes a one night stay for two at the 'Wine Stone Inn' in Orcutt, a bottle of wine from 'cnagy' and gift certification to local restaurants.
The restaurants, breweries and wineries part of "The Great Santa Maria Takeout" include:
- The Century Room at The Historic Santa Maria Inn, 801 S. Broadway, Santa Maria
- Cielito Lindo, 1130 E. Clark Ave., Orcutt
- cnagy, 2705 Aviation Way, Santa Maria
- Cool Hand Lukes, 1321 Nicholson Ave., Santa Maria
- Costa De Oro, 1331 Nicholson Ave., Santa Maria
- Cubanissimo, 4869 S. Bradley Rd. #118, Orcutt
- Cups & Crumbs, 156 Broadway St. #B, Orcutt
- Jack's Old Orcutt, 156 Broadway St., Orcutt
- Maya Mexican Restaurant, 110 S. Lincoln St., Santa Maria
- Moxie Cafe, 1317 W. McCoy Ln., Santa Maria
- Naughty Oak Brewing Co., 165 Broadway St. #102, Orcutt
- Piper's Kombucha Brew, 195 S. Broadway St. Suite #104, Orcutt
- Pizzeria Bello Forno, 119 E. Clark Ave., Orcutt
- Ricky's House of Pizza, 4869 S. Bradley Rd. #106, Orcutt
- Straw Hat Pizza, 1822 N. Broadway, Santa Maria
- Trattoria uliveto, 285 Broadway St., Orcutt
- Wine Stone Inn, 255 W. Clark Ave., Orcutt
Click here for a list of specials being offered by participating businesses.