Central Coast Living is one of Santa’s favorite things, which is why he’s visiting so many local towns to find out if everyone has been naughty or nice.
There’s still time to visit Santa Claus before Christmas Day.
Santa’s House has been a Christmas classic downtown San Luis Obispo’s Mission Plaza for the last 25 years.
KSBY News spoke exclusively with Santa to find out what Central Coast kids are asking for this Christmas.
"Hatchimals, American Girl dolls and definitely, Legos," Santa said.
Santa has seen over 2,500 kids this season in Mission Plaza and says he wants to talk to all the boys and girls before Christmas morning.
"I’ve got to make sure that I’ve got the right gifts for them. If they don’t tell me what they want, I don’t know what to get them," said Santa. "And I got to make sure because I got to get in, put them down and then go and if I make the wrong decision, I feel pretty bad."
While you wait to see Santa, take a ride on the famous carousel and take in all the holiday cheer.
KSBY News asked Santa if the majority of Central Coast kids are on the naughty or the nice list.
Santa’s response: "Oh, this is San Luis Obispo County! They are all on the nice list."
Check out the list below of places to see Santa before he takes off for his big trip around the world.
Remember to share your picture with Santa using #beonksby!
6 Places To See Santa Before Christmas:
- Santa Barbara Santa – Santa is available for photos and visits at his winter home in La Cumbre Plaza near Macy’s in Santa Barbara. Santa’s hours are 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. through Saturday. Christmas Eve he’s open from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Click here for details.
- Santa Clause in Santa Maria – Take pictures with Santa at the Santa Maria Town Center mall from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. now through Saturday. On Christmas Eve, he has earlier hours: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Also, Santa checks on this reindeer at the top of each hour as needed and feeds the reindeer from 2:30-3:30 p.m. Click here for details.
- Santa in the Village of Arroyo Grande – Santa Clause is spreading Christmas cheer in Arroyo Grande. You’ll find the big man in red sitting on the front porch of the Conrad House at 208 East Branch Street. He’s taking wishlist requests Friday 3-6 p.m. and Saturday and Sunday from 12-4 p.m. Click here for details.
- Santa’s House in San Luis Obispo – Santa sets up shop in downtown San Luis Obispo’s Mission Plaza every day until Christmas. Visit Santa 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. now through December 23. He has a shorter day on Christmas Eve, just 9 a.m. to noon… that’s so he has plenty of time to deliver presents by Christmas morning! Click here for details.
- Santa at the Cambria Christmas Market – Kris Kringle is in Cambria for only two more nights! He’s taking requests from little ones from 5-9 p.m. at the Cambria Pines Lodge, 2905 Burton Drive. Click here for details.
- Santa’s Holiday House in Paso Robles – There are just a few days left to visit Santa in Paso Robles in Downtown City Park. His holiday house is open from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Thursday and Friday. On Saturday, see him from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Christmas Eve is the last day to tell him your wishlist from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Click here for details.