The San Luis Obispo Police Department on Thursday released the name of a person of interest in the Kristen Marti case.
He is 36-year-old Robert Koehler of Arroyo Grande.
Police say Koehler owns a local mobile mechanic service that operates in northern Santa Barbara and southern San Luis Obispo counties.
Investigators say Koehler is the only person of interest in the case.
If you were in contact with Koehler during the week of January 9, 2018 or have had any dealings with Koehler, call Detective Kemp at at SLO PD at 805-783-7765.
Police say, at this time, they are not releasing a photo of Koehler. They want people who know him to help track him down.
- Police seek information about vehicle in connection with SLO woman’s death
- Body found in Prefumo Canyon identified as missing SLO woman
- Autopsy on body found during Prefumo Canyon search complete; ID not yet released
- Search of Prefumo Canyon leads to discovery of body, police say
- Investigators search Prefumo Canyon for missing SLO woman
- Authorities to conduct county-wide search for woman missing since January from SLO
- SLOPD: Have you seen Kristen Marti? She’s still missing
- Police ask for public’s help to find missing person at-risk: Kristen Marti