Wednesday night was the big night when voters and judges nailed down the Top 12 performers on NBC’s "The Voice." Included in the mix is Pryor Baird, who grew up on the Central Coast.
Pryor received enough votes Tuesday night to continue on. Those results were revealed Wednesday night in a dramatic moment.
"America saved… Pryor Baird! You’re in the Top 12! Congratulations!" announced host Carson Daly.
Guys and gals, words can’t express my gratitude. Thank you for your votes and positive comments and messages and pics and prayers!!!!! You are the best!!! You got me here. And we are going ALL. THE. WAY!!!!!!!!!! The Voice
— Pryor Baird (@BairdPryor) April 19, 2018
Starting on Monday, the Top 12 will be back for a series of themed weeks. The artists will tell the story of a song that has a particular meaning to them.
You can watch the next round of "The Voice" next week starting Monday at 8 p.m. on KSBY.
— The Voice (@NBCTheVoice) April 19, 2018
- Pryor Baird waits until Wednesday to see if he’ll advance on "The Voice"
- Orcutt’s Pryor Baird sings again Tuesday, needs your help to advance
- As Orcutt cheers, Pryor Baird powers through ‘The Voice’ Knockout Rounds
- Orcutt’s Pryor Baird to compete in ‘The Voice’ knockout round Tuesday night
- ‘It’s amazing.’ Orcutt’s Pryor Baird opens up about ‘The Voice’ competition
- Family, friends host watch party for Orcutt native competing on ‘The Voice’
- Orcutt’s Pryor Baird advances on ‘The Voice’
- Orcutt native to appear in battle round on ‘The Voice’
- Orcutt native to appear on ‘The Voice’