Eleven San Luis Obispo County residents have been chosen to serve on PG&E’s Diablo Canyon Decommissioning Engagement Panel.
According to PG&E, the panel will provide community input to the utility company as it prepares a plan to decommission the Diablo Canyon Power Plant, including future uses of the site and the lands surrounding the power plant.
More than 100 people applied to be on the panel.
Those chosen include:
- David M. Baldwin, Atascadero
- Dena Bellman, Pismo Beach
- Lauren Brown, San Luis Obispo
- Sherri Danoff, Avila Beach
- Alex Karlin, San Luis Obispo
- Trevor Keith, San Luis Obispo
- Scott Lathrop, San Luis Obispo
- Frank Mecham, Paso Robles
- Nancy O’Malley, Avila Beach
- Linda Seeley, Los Osos
- Kara Woodruff, San Luis Obispo
The panel’s first meeting will be held from 6-9 p.m. on May 30, 2018, at the PG&E Energy Education Center, located at 6588 Ontario Road in San Luis Obispo.
CPUC approves Diablo Canyon closure, denies $85 million settlement for SLO County
Diablo Canyon settlement bill clears two statesenatecommittees