Pryor Baird survived another round of elimination Tuesday night on NBC’s reality singing competition "The Voice" – and received a nice shout-out from a rock legend.
Pryor was the first singer sent to safety Tuesday. It was later announced that Sharane Calister would not be moving on from the Top 11 group to the Top 10.
— The Voice (@NBCTheVoice) May 2, 2018
Pryor sang his rendition of Bob Seger and the Silver Bullet Band’s "Night Moves" on Monday night. Bob Seger himself sang Pryor’s praises on Twitter.
— Bob Seger (@BobSeger) May 1, 2018
Woah… and to hear this from the man himself #Pryorities — thanks to YOU. Thank you @BobSeger for givin’ us Night Moves in the first place (and lettin’ me give it a go on @NBCTheVoice One hell of a piece for #KindComments — #TeamBlake https://t.co/1lp9YuYDLe
— Pryor Baird (@BairdPryor) May 1, 2018
Be sure to watch Monday at 8 p.m. to see what happens next!
- Pryor Baird sings for a Top-10 spot Monday on ‘The Voice’
- Pryor Baird makes Top 11 on ‘The Voice’
- Local fans cheer on Orcutt native Pryor Baird on NBC’s The Voice
- ‘The Voice’ contestant, Orcutt’s Pryor Baird, reminds people to ‘VOTE, VOTE, VOTE’
- Orcutt’s Pryor Baird sings again Tuesday, needs your help to advance
- As Orcutt cheers, Pryor Baird powers through ‘The Voice’ Knockout Rounds
- Orcutt’s Pryor Baird to compete in ‘The Voice’ knockout round Tuesday night
- ‘It’s amazing.’ Orcutt’s Pryor Baird opens up about ‘The Voice’ competition
- Family, friends host watch party for Orcutt native competing on ‘The Voice’
- Orcutt’s Pryor Baird advances on ‘The Voice’
- Orcutt native to appear in battle round on ‘The Voice’
- Orcutt native to appear on ‘The Voice’