San Luis Obispo County officials are reminding drivers to slow down on curvy roadways.
County public works crews will install 22 speed signs throughout the area starting Tuesday. The work will continue into late June.
The signs will show drivers how fast they are driving along with the posted speed limit.
The signs will go up at the following locations:
• San Luis Obispo – Vachell Lane at Buckley Road
• San Luis Obispo – Corbett Canyon Road, South of Tiffany Ranch Road
• Templeton – Creston Road at Neal Springs Road
• Templeton – El Pomar Drive at Moss Lane
• Templeton – El Pomar Drive at Vaquero Road
• Nipomo – Division Street, East of Bonita School Road
• Nipomo – Division Street, South of South Las Flores Drive
• Nipomo – Hutton Road at Joshua Street
• Nipomo – Orchard Avenue at Joshua Street
• Santa Margarita – El Camino Real, South of Santa Margarita Road
• Arroyo Grande – Los Berros Road, South of Falcon Crest Drive
• Arroyo Grande – Los Berros Road, South of Century Lane
• Arroyo Grande – Valley Road, North of Sunrise Terrace
• Paso Robles – Vineyard Drive at Dover Canyon Road
Officials say there may be some single-lane road closures while the signs are being put up.